The Kenyon Review presents a multi-day celebration of literature featuring readings by local, national and international authors, workshops, presentations and more.
This year, the Kenyon Review Award for Literary Achievement will be awarded to Rita Dove at a gala dinner in New York City on Nov. 7. On Nov. 9, Dove will travel to Gambier to present the Denham Sutcliffe Memorial Lecture in Rosse Hall. The week leading up to Dove’s keynote lecture will feature readings, lectures, discussions, writing workshops and much more!
All Literary Festival events are free and open to the public. Events include:
• Nov. 5: Rita Dove's Poetry: A Panel Discussion
• Nov. 6: The Music and Poetry of Sonata Mulattica
• Nov. 7: GLCA New Writers Award Reading: Hilary Plum
• Nov. 8: GLCA New Writers Award Reading: Emily Fridlund
• Nov. 9: Denham Sutcliffe Memorial Lecture: An Evening with Rita Dove
Friday, November 9