You won’t want to miss this free event! We’ll have live raptors, mammals and reptiles for you to "meet" up-close. Learn how to take care of our local wildlife by building bluebird boxes, bat boxes and more. Everything you build, you can take home.
Live music and food trucks will round out this festival-style event.
This event is part of Kenyon's month-long Earth Day festivities.
Schedule of Events:
• March 30: "Climate Change: What Is It and Can We Stop It?" with David Heithaus at the BFEC
• April 1: Electronics Recycling at the Gambier Community Center
• April 6: "Climate Change: What Is It and Can We Stop It?" with David Heithaus at the Wright Center
• April 18: "Renewable Energy and Climate," part of the VISITS series, at the Wright Center
• April 22: Keep It Wild, Earth Day at the BFEC
• April 23: Earth Day Challenge, half marathon and 4-miler at the Kenyon Athletic Center
• April 24: Green Burial and Local Land Conservation presentation at the Kokosing Nature Preserve
No recent activity