As part of Global Engagement Week, Oct. 15-25, the Center for Global Engagement presents an opportunity for international students, their host families and anyone else to gather for dinner during Family Weekend.
If you would like to attend, please RSVP to Lisa Swaim at email@example.com by Wednesday, Oct. 12.
Global Engagement Week events include:
• Off-Campus Study Photography Show
• Non-Poisoned Skittles
• Film Screening: "Reel Injun"
• Dessert & Discuss: U.S. Elections in Focus — How the World Sees It
• Project for Peace: Zaroorat — Calais
• Who Run the World? Studying Abroad as a Woman
• International Dinner
• Film Screening: "Pelo Malo" ("Bad Hair")
• Off-Campus Study in Russian: Returning Students' Perspectives
Please contact Lisa Swaim at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-427-5637 with any questions.
Global Engagement Week is made possible by ADELANTE, African Students Association, AVI Dining Services, Black Student Union, the Center for Global Engagement, Davis United World College Committee, IFSA-Butler Ambassadors, Indigenous Nations at Kenyon, International Society at Kenyon, the Department of Modern Languages & Literatures, Russian Club and individuals across campus.
Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 6:00pm to 8:00pm
207 Chase Avenue, Gambier, Ohio 43022
No recent activity