Fifth House Ensemble taps the collaborative spirit of chamber music to create engaging performances and interactive educational programs, forging meaningful partnerships with unexpected venues, artists of other disciplines, educational institutions, and audiences of every type.
Fifth House Ensemble accomplishes its mission through a commitment to the following core values:
• Performing at the highest artistic level through connective programming, dramatic interpretation and creative energy.
• Verbally and musically communicating with our audience, allowing each performance to connect in unexpected, thought-provoking and deeply personal ways.
• Upholding and revitalizing the chamber music repertoire through the performance of honored classics, undiscovered works and new music from both renowned and emerging living composers.
• Developing young audiences through curriculum-integrated educational programs that encourage active listening.
• Promoting musical innovation and entrepreneurship through higher-education training programs for the next generation of performers.
Friday, February 16 at 8:00pm
Rosse Hall Auditorium
105 College Drive, Gambier, OH 43022