Join us for the 11th annual Earth Day Challenge Half Marathon and 4 Miler! The race begins at Kenyon's Wilder Track, tours the village of Gambier and the scenic Kokosing Gap Trail, and returns to the Kenyon Athletic Center for our post-race party.
Registration is available online; all registrants receive a technical race shirt, goody bag and finisher's award.
This event is part of Kenyon's month-long Earth Day festivities.
Schedule of Events:
• March 30: "Climate Change: What Is It and Can We Stop It?" with David Heithaus at the BFEC
• April 1: Electronics Recycling at the Gambier Community Center
• April 6: "Climate Change: What Is It and Can We Stop It?" with David Heithaus at the Wright Center
• April 18: "Renewable Energy and Climate," part of the VISITS series, at the Wright Center
• April 22: Keep It Wild, Earth Day at the BFEC
• April 23: Earth Day Challenge, half marathon and 4-miler at the Kenyon Athletic Center
• April 24: Green Burial and Local Land Conservation presentation at the Kokosing Nature Preserve
Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 8:00am to 12:00pm
Kenyon Athletic Center
221 Duff St, Gambier, Ohio 43022