Kenyon College student musicians, selected for their outstanding performance during their music jury in December, will perform in the Angela Waite Student Recital.
• Trombone: Carolyn Ten Eyck, an English major and music minor from Framingham, Massachusetts
• Piano: Joey Schutz, a synoptic major and music minor from Chattanooga, Tennessee
• Violin: Gabriel Bellott-McGrath, a biology major with a concentration in environmental studies from Marietta, Georgia
• Trumpet: Mark Fuller, a music major from Santa Monica, California
• Piano: Jeremy Moore, a molecular biology major and music minor from Midland, Michigan
• Trumpet: Oliver VandenBerg, a math and physics double major and music minor from Grand Rapids, Michigan
• Marimba: Leah Dunbar, a music major from Hillsborough, New Hampshire
• Saxophone: Max Lazarus, an undeclared major from Oak Park, Illinois
• Voice: Ellie Dusek, an undeclared major from Chapel Hill, North Carolina
The recital is free and open to the public.
Saturday, January 20 at 7:00pm
Brandi Recital Hall, Storer Hall
105 College Drive, Gambier, OH 43022